Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Here's a Place To Go

November 1

Now that I'm no longer posting, I have time to spend on other blogs. This one has been linked here for a little while, but I recommend today's post to all who might by sympathetic to a Liberal political point of view. Dan Spiro has a way of bringing up topics I want to know about and writing about them in a way that I like to hear. Occasionally (like today) I am inspired to post comments over there.

Okay, all you techies out there, this is what I dislike intensely about the Internet. I do not post on this blog any more and decided to make an exception this morning to direct those readers who might be interested to a really interesting blogpost. I spent three and a half minutes composing my words and over half an hour trying to get the link to work! Please try to click on the name underlined above. As of this writing it still wouldn't take the reader to the link. You thought this was easy? The maddening this is sometimes it works fine, and maybe by the time you try it it will, but if not, just go to the link on the link list, Empathic Rationalist, and click. If that doesn't take you there, you're on your own.

I'm so glad I'm not blogging any more.

6 comments:

Bert Bananas said...

As far as I can see, there hasn't been a day go by that you haven't blogged!!!

Why stop when you're on such a roll?

Mary Lois said...

Busted! As I phase out the blogging activity I have become a lurker on my own blog...but the time and energy involved is less, and the stress of fame (ha ha) is nil.

I wasn't there again today, oh how I wish I'd go away!

Anonymous said...

Why don't you write a book about blogs?

Anonymous said...

But miss ff, I have come to like and respect you as a fellow women, haven't you noticed that almost everyone that writes here and on mouses blog are men? I won't stand a chance against those alpha males without you.

Mary Lois said...

Robin, even the mouse blog is closing down...but there are lots of others, and now that you've found a voice you'll see that there are listeners everywhere, some on blogs and some in real life.

Keep thinking, keep writing, and keep a fair hope that things are going to be fine. I may post from time to time, so check the blog every few weeks to see if the uncontrollable urge to blog has struck again.

Thanks for allowing me to inspire you.

L. said...

I keep checking every day just in case you have changed your mind....I am beginning to feel like a blog stalker! : 0